EPIP San Diego Giving Circle
Mission Statement: The Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP) San Diego Giving Circle wants to…
● Empower you as an emerging social change leader.
● Elevate your philanthropy by participating in a joint giving process.
● Build a more just, equitable San Diego (and world!).
Our Giving Circle is all about…
● Give together & multiply our impact.
● Learn about philanthropy, support one another as social change leaders.
● Meet and empower rising nonprofit leaders working across San Diego County.
● Dinner is included! Yum…
● Contribute $10/month to grants pool.
● EPIP membership is not required, but encouraged.
● Meet 3 times for first grant cycle.
● Nominate an organization you’re excited about!
● Make decisions by consensus.
● Celebrate our grantees and raise up their work.
● Community challenges in San Diego
● Nonprofits pursuing innovative strategies & solutions
● Equity as part of our personal & professional values
● The evolving social change sector & its leadership
● More ways to get connected to EPIP & each other
Who Can Join?
Open to anyone interested in supporting innovative San Diego nonprofits and equity/social justice in our region. You do not have to be a member of the Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy – San Diego Chapter to join the Giving Circle. Minimum commitment is a monthly payment of $10/month and one grant cycle (6 months).
Grants Per Cycle